About Me

NYC
Female, currently living in NYC but being forced to leave. You will learn more as I blog more...but for the next two months I will document my departure, with a daily pic from the city. Each time a different location!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Packing....


Up until now nothing has really felt final....until I started actually packing my bags. It felt horrible. Yesterday we went into the city, I saw a few of my workmates to say goodbye. They were all talking about their plans ...some short term others long term. And I had to bolt to the bathroom before I completely broke down. I apologised to L because I feel it is my fault that everything is going wrong. She never once blames me she just kept hugging and kissing me. She knows exactly when I need her.




This is truly the hardest thing I have ever had to go ... guess it comes down to growing up - effin hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment